Author Topic: Мigrate from the old Aqua Mail Pro Unlocker app  (Read 8817 times)

Martin Kostov - Aqua Mail Support

• Administrator
Мigrate from the old Aqua Mail Pro Unlocker app
« on: August 01, 2023, 03:21:20 pm »
Dear Aqua Mail Pro users,

We are pleased to announce that an important update focusing on migration is on its way. We want to ensure a seamless transition for all our valued users.

For more detailed information about what to expect from this update, please refer to the article linked below:

https://www.aqua-mail.com/blog/android/important-announcement-concerning-the-aqua-mail-unlocker-pro/

Your continued support and feedback are invaluable to us. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and look forward to providing you with an enhanced Aqua Mail Pro experience.

Thank you!
The Aqua Mail Team

renek11

Re: Мigrate from the old Aqua Mail Pro Unlocker app
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 04:47:16 pm »
Thanks for the message and the link. Hopefully everything will work without a problem.

MickJ

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2023, 10:33:45 pm »
Hi

I saw there was an update for  AM available this evening (here in UK),  so having read MartinKostov post and the link he provided, I chose to commit to the transition to the 'new version of Pro'.

All I can say is that so far, it has been a pain free experience,  even worth it to get rid of that annoying icon that sat there as prompt to sign up for Premium or stay Pro.

I followed the process and it updated AM, cost was £0.99, and Google appears to have issued a refund immediately.

There is still a link to upgrade to Premium, but at least it is ow hidden from view.

I have not deleted Pro Unlocker just in case

I hope others have a pain free transition

mikeone

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2023, 11:12:55 pm »
Did you specifically request this refund via the Google Play Store?

I think £0.99 is an amount that is definitely bearable. Fair enough.  8)

Justin

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2023, 11:34:43 pm »
Thanks, worked without problems for one of our Google accounts with 2 devices.

On other device with different Google account the migration button does not show up.

Version 1.45.2-319
2023-08-01 13:20

What to do?

Boga

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2023, 12:02:26 am »
  • If you choose not to migrate before the aforementioned date, the limited-time offer for the migration in-app will change.

Please note that the migration cost may change after September 30th, 2023, and if you want a refund, we may require proof of purchase of the Aqua Mail Pro Unlocker.

Coercers gonna coerce.  ::)

Messina

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2023, 12:13:25 am »
Salve, io non ho il pulsante di migrazione, ho aggiornato all'ultima versione ma niente..cosa devo fare.

Grazie.

sunking101

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2023, 05:31:38 am »
I just paid the 009p on my phone and when I opened my tablet I'm being asked to pay 009p there too. Is this correct? Preciously I have downloaded the Pro app on all devices and not had to pay extra.

chris122380

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2023, 06:33:30 am »
I just paid the 009p on my phone and when I opened my tablet I'm being asked to pay 009p there too. Is this correct? Preciously I have downloaded the Pro app on all devices and not had to pay extra.

If you're using the same Google Play account you wouldn't have to pay again. May need to force close and reopen the app Or make a backup and uninstall and reinstall the app (restore from the backup after the reinstall).

magus21

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2023, 07:29:18 am »
I just completed the migration process and everything seems to have went smoothly and the program seems to be working correctly without any glitches! For me the cost of the upgrade was 54 cents. Don't know how the refund process works I don't know if it will be simply refunded to my bank account by Google or how that works but so far everything is working well without any headaches.

Novox

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2023, 08:29:12 am »
I think for refund we need to contact AM customer support

While Google Play doesn’t allow a completely free option for an in-app purchase, we are pleased to offer a refund for the migration in-app cost until Sept. 30, 2023. Just contact customer support after activating it.

Martin Kostov - Aqua Mail Support

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2023, 09:22:57 am »
Thanks, worked without problems for one of our Google accounts with 2 devices.

On other device with different Google account the migration button does not show up.

Version 1.45.2-319
2023-08-01 13:20

What to do?

I noticed that on my phone as well, The button should pop up after a few minutes (at least in my case). Also, try working with Aqua Mail for a while if it doesn't.

Salve, io non ho il pulsante di migrazione, ho aggiornato all'ultima versione ma niente..cosa devo fare.

Grazie.

I noticed that on my phone as well, The button pops up after a few minutes (at least in my case).

This is because the license check happens once a day. If you wait or remove/add your account/s again it should be fixed. I know reinstalling the app is a hassle so I do not recommend it unless you are in a hurry.

I just completed the migration process and everything seems to have went smoothly and the program seems to be working correctly without any glitches! For me the cost of the upgrade was 54 cents. Don't know how the refund process works I don't know if it will be simply refunded to my bank account by Google or how that works but so far everything is working well without any headaches.

I think for refund we need to contact AM customer support

While Google Play doesn’t allow a completely free option for an in-app purchase, we are pleased to offer a refund for the migration in-app cost until Sept. 30, 2023. Just contact customer support after activating it.

Yes, if you would like your money back, please contact us at support@aqua-mail.com with your Google Play GPA (please paste the code, don't send us a screenshot, this way we can issue refunds more quickly).

I hope this info helps.

Enjoy using Aqua Mail!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 09:27:40 am by MartinKostov Aqua Support »

espaanbroek

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2023, 10:05:46 am »
I did upgrade to (the new?) AquaMail Pro for €0,09. Don't need a refund for that.
My wife is using AquaMail Pro also from the family library of Google play, but didn't receive the possibility to migrate. Why is that?

sadstone

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2023, 12:12:27 pm »
Hi,
how to migrate in Russia, because Google Play is not working any more ?

flupke01

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2023, 03:04:39 pm »
So why do I have to pay that € 0,09 multiple times on different devices (at his time 4 devices to be exact)? I paid once for the app. That should do it, especially because this app purchase is valid for Google's family library.

And what if I reinstall the app months later or install it on a new device, will it be the pro version automatically then?