Author Topic: Help needed please  (Read 1360 times)

sunking101

Help needed please
« on: July 20, 2023, 08:22:36 am »
I've just got a new phone and have installed Aqua Mail again. I've managed to get everything how I like it apart from the Smart Folder accounts list. I either have coloured balls or abbreviated account names next to the coloured balls. On my old phone I had the accounts properly listed in the Smart Folder with access to inbox, sent, junk & deleted folders etc for each account. Can someone please tell me how to get this feature/view back?

Also when I pressed and held on a message in my inbox a bar would come up with 3 dots on the end and if I pressed these 3 dots a small list of options would come up, one of which was send to spam. This option is not there now so can somebody please tell me how to get it back. There seems to be no current option anywhere on the screen to send emails to spam.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 11:57:33 am by sunking101 »

phred

Re: Help needed please
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 03:26:58 pm »
If you still have your old phone you can export all the account settings and then import them to your new phone.

Open AM on the old phone > press menu (three dots upper right) > settings > data storage > backup & restore > backup > [select what to backup] > choose where to backup > ok

sunking101

Re: Help needed please
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 10:25:28 pm »
If you still have your old phone you can export all the account settings and then import them to your new phone.

Open AM on the old phone > press menu (three dots upper right) > settings > data storage > backup & restore > backup > [select what to backup] > choose where to backup > ok

Thanks. That worked. 👍