Author Topic: Is this forum dead?  (Read 1361 times)

mkgtu

Is this forum dead?
« on: June 07, 2023, 07:53:37 pm »
This forum appears dead as far as developers are concerned. Doesn't appear to be monitored. Never even any announcements any more about new releases/updates.

Even in Google Play store, under "What's new", the last few updates just say "fully adapted for Android 13".  It's a crap shoot to install updates, given past issues.
    To quote  Forrest Gump,  "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

The new "help and support" website is no better, no info at all about new releases. Developers just doing their own thing in the cloud somewhere.

And as the song says, "the answers, my friend, are blowin' in the wind."

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Justin

Re: Is this forum dead?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 04:05:11 pm »
Hi, I don't know wether the forum is dead or alive.

It's more important that AquaMail hardly matters anymore, when there are public discussions.

This is because of the restriction to subscription for the Pro version. The subforum in biggest german-speaking forum is practically dead. One 1 support thread in last months.

And users on other platforms complain about the significant increase of tracking modules built-in:
https://reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/de/reports/search/org.kman.AquaMail/

HTO

Re: Is this forum dead?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 03:13:24 pm »
It's unfortunate, been a day one premium user and now, can't even use the app anymore.