Author Topic: Original email disappears on reply  (Read 1431 times)

iamloco724

Original email disappears on reply
« on: January 25, 2023, 11:09:03 pm »
So me and my girlfriend both have a galaxy s22 ultra both have aquamail, everything the same. I have no issues on my phone but on hers for the last few months when she replies to someones email the original email disappears it shows it at first but as shes typing and adding more to the email the "..." that you click to see the original email just vanishes.

I have checked all settings everything is as it should be, I have also reinstalled the app from scratch and same issue.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Martin Kostov - Aqua Mail Support

• Administrator
Re: Original email disappears on reply
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 09:50:55 am »
Hi, ​Are you using Samsung Keyboard? If so please, go to Samsung Keyboard settings>​ and disable Predictive text, Suggest emojis, and Suggest stickers while typing. ​Restart the app, and let me know the results!

iamloco724

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 05:11:45 am »
Hi, ​Are you using Samsung Keyboard? If so please, go to Samsung Keyboard settings>​ and disable Predictive text, Suggest emojis, and Suggest stickers while typing. ​Restart the app, and let me know the results!

I didnt try that but yes she was using the Samsung keyboard and I was using Swiftkey, I switched to Swiftkey and that seems to have solved the problem.

Martin Kostov - Aqua Mail Support

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 10:18:06 am »
Great news!

Enjoy using Aqua Mail!