Author Topic: Version 1.36.0-147 - Staged rollout for 25% of users on Google Play  (Read 5600 times)

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
https://www.aqua-mail.com/download/AquaMail-market-1.36.0-147-stable-e556d0633.apk

Hi everyone,

We released our latest version to Google Play.
  • Optimized for Android 12
  • A few optimizations for foldables (per popular user demand)
  • Guided Yahoo Login - a step-by-step guide for easy login of Yahoo accounts
  • Bug fixes and performance enhancements

Aqua Mail 1.36 уже доступен! Итак, вот что мы сделали:
  • Улучшения для Android 12 и исправления ошибок
  • Несколько оптимизаций для складных устройств (по многочисленным просьбам пользователей)
  • Guided Yahoo Login — пошаговое руководство по простому входу в учетные записи Yahoo
  • Исправления ошибок и улучшения производительности

We hope you enjoy the changes!

Kind regards,
Nedialko

Sholz112

since the last update yesterday to 1.36.0 autosync does not working, push mails don't arrive either... retrieval only possible manually after opening the app... never had any problems before the update. I am not a betatester, using an OnePlus8pro Phone with android 12

Martin, Aqua Mail Support

• Global Moderator
since the last update yesterday to 1.36.0 autosync does not working, push mails don't arrive either... retrieval only possible manually after opening the app... never had any problems before the update. I am not a betatester, using an OnePlus8pro Phone with android 12

Hello,

The biggest change in this update is our targeting of Android 12. With the new OS version comes a feature called "Alarms & Reminders". It is a way to control whether the app is allowed to use an exact alarm for background functions. Aqua Mail uses these for sync/push, so they need to be enabled. You can check if that's the case from Settings > Mail, receiving. If you see a prompt in green about either Doze Mode or Alarms & Reminders, please tap on the prompt and follow the steps.

Martin

Sholz112

I have given the app all permissions, data in the background is allowed, no energy saving settings, show notifications about everything at any time, synchronization settings are all set, but no more automatic retrieval.

Martin, Aqua Mail Support

• Global Moderator
Hello,

If that is the case, please send us a log file from Aqua Mail's regular operation. In the log, you should use the app for some period of time normally, until you are certain the app failed to sync or push a message but should have. How to create a log file is described here. Please send it to support@aqua-mail.com as an attachment when done.

Martin

Kujo

I don't exactly know since when this issue exists as I've not been using Aqua for long but I noticed that when "modern fonts" are disabled, they seemingly keep being applied to mail subjects in the message view. Makes for a kind of chaotic look because of different fonts in the header.

Might be an easy fix so I thought I'd just mention it here.

chris122380

I am seeing sync issues as well. I opened the app at 5pm and it was syncing then but said the last sync was around 8:30am. It should have been syncing long before then. The problem is it's inconsistent as to when it stops working.

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
I am seeing sync issues as well. I opened the app at 5pm and it was syncing then but said the last sync was around 8:30am. It should have been syncing long before then. The problem is it's inconsistent as to when it stops working.

Hi Chris,

Please provide a log file and we'll check. You can submit a ticket at aqua-mail @ support dot com or directly in the help page:
https://aquamail.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

We expect your reply.

Regards,
Nedialko