Author Topic: Aqua Mail announces strategic business decision to separate from MobiSystems, In  (Read 20926 times)

Bilyana Elenkova

Thanks very much for the clarification, Bilyana.

Might I suggest editing the first post to eliminate any confusion? I know some people will read the first post and not follow the rest of the thread.

Thanks again.

Sure, I made some changes to the original post to avoid any future confusion. Will do the same for the blog article. So thank you again.  :)

chris122380

Thank you so much for the clarification. I am pro open source but I'm also not outright against closed source either. One of the benefits I like of having Aquamail is the openness of the community and being able to get things done or changed to benefit us all.

phred

Sure, I made some changes to the original post to avoid any future confusion. Will do the same for the blog article. So thank you again.  :)
I appreciate the willingness to correct the OP and the blog. Thanks for making it happen.

cliffyk

I do not do "subscription" software (ransomware)--never have, never will. If Aquamail (an app I have used and boosted for many years now) chooses to go that way I will choose another path...

mikeone

As a Pro user, you can "stick" to it without having to switch to the Premium version.