Author Topic: Version 1.35.0-126 - Staged rollout for 30% of users on Google Play  (Read 5565 times)

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
https://www.aqua-mail.com/download/AquaMail-market-1.35.0-126-stable-83f26a53e.apk

Hi Everyone,

We released our latest version to Google Play.

Aqua Mail 1.35 is now available. Here's what's new:
  • You can now move messages between accounts
  • We added new automatic mail settings according to popular user demand
  • Fixed some bugs
Вот что нового в версии 1.35:
  • Теперь вы можете перемещать сообщения между учетными записями
  • Мы добавили новые автоматические настройки почты в соответствии с популярными запросами пользователей
  • Исправлены некоторые ошибки

We hope you like the changes!

Nedialko
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 09:53:09 am by Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support »

phred

Re: Version 1.35.0-126 - Staged rollout for 30% of users on Google Play
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 08:53:53 pm »
We added new automatic mail settings according to popular user demand[/li][/list]
Thanks for the update.

Could you please explain what the automatic mail settings does?
If this for setting up a new account? And existing account?
Is it optional?
Please elaborate.

Martin, Aqua Mail Support

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 09:13:07 pm »
    We added new automatic mail settings according to popular user demand[/li][/list]
    Thanks for the update.

Could you please explain what the automatic mail settings does?
    If this for setting up a new account? And existing account?
    Is it optional?
    Please elaborate.

There is a list of mail providers we store the mail server settings for to make the login process quicker and easier. Not all mail providers use imap.server.com and smtp.server.com with the standard ports so presets help in those cases.

An example of one such provider is Postecert in Italy. They use mail.postecert.it for IMAP, POP and SMTP all.

Martin

phred

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 10:47:50 pm »
    There is a list of mail providers we store the mail server settings for to make the login process quicker...
    Thank you Martin. That's what I suspected, but I wanted to be certain.

nitram777

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 07:35:38 am »
    Hi and thanks for adding the ability to move mails between accounts. That was the only function I was really missing on mobile.

But could you please explain how to move a mail to another account? I didn't find the option.

• Administrator
    « Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 01:17:38 pm »
    Hi and thanks for adding the ability to move mails between accounts. That was the only function I was really missing on mobile.

But could you please explain how to move a mail to another account? I didn't find the option.

Hi,

If you received the update from Google Play and are running 1.35, please open a folder to see the message list > select a message or multiple messages in there > tap on the Move to button from the action bar at the bottom > tap Other folders & account > in the next window select the designated account and folder.

I made a GIF with the steps:

Regards,
    Nedialko

nitram777

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 02:22:44 pm »

Hi,

If you received the update from Google Play and are running 1.35, please open a folder to see the message list > select a message or multiple messages in there > tap on the Move to button from the action bar at the bottom > tap Other folders & account > in the next window select the designated account and folder.

Regards,
    Nedialko
    Thanks Nediallko,

it works like a charm :)

My mistake was that I always opened a single mail and then tried functions like "move to different folder". Maybe this might be a function for a future release? ;)

Anyway, now I´m happy to be able to move mails between my different accounts :)

• Administrator
    « Reply #7 on: March 22, 2022, 05:23:07 pm »

Hi,

Regards,
    Nedialko
    Thanks Nediallko,

it works like a charm :)

My mistake was that I always opened a single mail and then tried functions like "move to different folder". Maybe this might be a function for a future release? ;)

Anyway, now I´m happy to be able to move mails between my different accounts :)

Thanks, it's a good suggestion. We'll see what other users say when we fully release the version on Google Play. If we get the same suggestion as yours we can give it a go  :)

Link to help article.

Regards,
    Nedialko
    « Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 09:55:09 am by Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support »