Author Topic: After last update messages are dissapearing from inbox folders  (Read 1991 times)

Sir Psycho

After last update messages are dissapearing from inbox folders
« on: December 21, 2021, 04:01:27 pm »
Hello everyone! I'm having a problem with the app since the last update. I have all my email accounts configured to show the last 50 messages (default app config), but after the update I only see the last one or two mails.
If I touch "Load 50 more messages" at the bottom of the list then the mails are shown! But if after that I refresh, the mails are gone again.
This is happening to all the accounts I have on Aquamail (5). Hotmail, Gmail and others.
Looks like it's not showing messages older than certain date, but I cannot find any config related to this.
I'm using Aquamail for years and never had a problem, it's an excellent app. I hope can figure this out!
Thanks in advance!

Sir Psycho

Re: After last update messages are dissapearing from inbox folders
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 08:36:41 pm »
I've solved it. Just needed to make a backup, delete all app data and restore the backup. All working fine now!
Don't know what happened, weird.. Luckily it's working now.

Sir Psycho

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 08:49:16 pm »
False positive. Still failing.. Inbox doesn't show all messages, only one or two. If I click "load 50 more messages" then the mails appear, but when the mails update the messages dissapear again.

Sir Psycho

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 09:41:55 pm »
Well... Finally... I had to delete the accounts one by one and add again and now its working.
Other thing that was failing was that if I delete a mail in the app it doesn't delete on the server. This worked fin for years, don't know what happened after the last update. Now it's working ok.