Author Topic: Version 1.33.0-102 - Full Google Play release  (Read 2763 times)

Martin, Aqua Mail Support

• Global Moderator
Version 1.33.0-102 - Full Google Play release
« on: January 05, 2022, 11:33:58 am »
https://www.aqua-mail.com/download/AquaMail-market-1.33.0-102-stable-812cda602.apk

Hi everyone,

Aqua Mail 1.33 is now available. Here's what we did:
  • Improved navigation drawer performance and reduced the number of items for a leaner look
  • Thanks to our users, we corrected translations in Spanish
  • Fixed a few bugs

Aqua Mail 1.33 уже доступен. Вот что мы сделали:
  • Улучшили производительность панели навигации и уменьшили количество элементов для более компактного вида
  • Благодаря нашим пользователям, мы внесли коррекции в испанский перевод
  • Исправили несколько ошибок

We hope you like the new changes!

Martin

exploringaqua

Re: Version 1.33.0-102 - Full Google Play release
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 05:20:36 pm »
Thanks for your work on Aqua Mail, I've been a pro user for years. For the new version 1.33, at the top of the left navigation drawer I actually prefer the older view, maybe I am in a minority of users. Is there a setting to change to the old view there? Or other settings to change specifically how the Accounts section of the left navigation drawer appears?
Thanks

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
Re: Version 1.33.0-102 - Full Google Play release
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 11:00:58 pm »
Thanks for your work on Aqua Mail, I've been a pro user for years. For the new version 1.33, at the top of the left navigation drawer I actually prefer the older view, maybe I am in a minority of users. Is there a setting to change to the old view there? Or other settings to change specifically how the Accounts section of the left navigation drawer appears?
Thanks

Hi,

There's a setting for that :)

You'll find it in app settings > look and feel > "Account panel quick access" (enable it to get the old drawer).

Regards,
Nedialko