Author Topic: Version 1.33.0-101 - Staged rollout for 10% of users on Google Play  (Read 2615 times)

Martin, Aqua Mail Support

• Global Moderator
https://www.aqua-mail.com/download/AquaMail-market-1.33.0-101-stable-6223b0977.apk

Hi everyone,

Aqua Mail 1.33 is now available. Here's what we did:
  • Improved navigation drawer performance and reduced the number of items for a leaner look
  • Fixed a few bugs

Aqua Mail 1.33 уже доступен. Вот что мы сделали:
  • Улучшили производительность панели навигации и уменьшили количество элементов для более компактного вида
  • Исправили несколько ошибок

We hope you like the new changes!

Martin

simonwil

Re: Version 1.33.0-101 - Staged rollout for 10% of users on Google Play
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 01:40:38 am »
Thanks for the update. 

I was hoping that you might have moved the smart folder Time Period radio buttons into the Smart Folder settings section as part of the navigation clean up.  It is a huge waste of space for me where it is.  I set it once and never change it.  At least consider allowing us to set what options we want to see in three bar menu please.

Fabrizio

Re: Version 1.33.0-101 - Staged rollout for 10% of users on Google Play
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 12:22:37 pm »
Thanks for the update. 

I was hoping that you might have moved the smart folder Time Period radio buttons into the Smart Folder settings section as part of the navigation clean up.  It is a huge waste of space for me where it is.  I set it once and never change it.  At least consider allowing us to set what options we want to see in three bar menu please.

Totally agree with you. I'm asking from a lot of time to change the design of the smart folder side panel making it with inbox, sent, draft of all accounts.