Author Topic: Change Account Icons  (Read 2728 times)

mchipeur@gmail.com

Change Account Icons
« on: November 22, 2021, 12:36:06 am »
How do I change the account identification icons? My Hotmail account is showing the Gmail icon and not the personal profile icons like my Gmail accounts are showing. I cannot find the setting in Aquamail to change this manually. Any tips?

mchipeur@gmail.com

Re: Change Account Icons
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 06:11:43 pm »
Bump. Still looking for information on changing the icons (avatars) for my accounts. Somehow Aqua Mail automatically inserted a Gmail icon for my Hotmail account. I have searched this forum and found nothing. Help?

Martin, Aqua Mail Support

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 09:06:42 pm »
Hello,

Aqua Mail can take your account avatar from two places:
1. your mail provider (the avatar you set on the Gmail or Hotmail website for your account)
2. your phone's contacts, by way of your own contact card

Very likely your contact card includes both e-mail addresses and the Gmail avatar.

Martin

cixz

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 10:59:04 pm »
Hi Martin,

and how can i set a fix icon for each mailaccount on the left of each Email.
I dont wont to have contact icons and i dont like the very small Account-Mailadresse above of each Email. this looks weird.

thanks
Mario
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 11:08:46 pm by cixz »

Martin, Aqua Mail Support

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 08:42:25 am »
Hi Mario,

You can't have photos for your email senders unless you have photos for them in the Contacts app & Aqua Mail is allowed to use that.

I'm not sure what menu you're referring to in your second sentence about there being a very small email address field. Is this in the Message List (folder view) or Message View (opened email)?

Martin