Author Topic: Attachments not sent  (Read 2161 times)

davydm

Attachments not sent
« on: August 31, 2021, 09:18:13 am »
When responding to a mail from a doctor last night (and trying again this morning), I tried to attach a scanned pdf that they wanted, and twice the mail was sent without an attachment, even though the UI showed an attachment when I pressed send.

I had to upload to google drive and send from a PC.

Aquamail used to be such a solid app when I first started using it years ago. Since then, it doesn't do basic things like consistently attach files or render the message toolbar properly every time (I've raised this before, but the original toolbar was fine; this new drawer often doesn't render when returning to AquaMail, though the old toolbar is still there, but offset from the bottom. Could we perhaps have an option for the old toolbar and the original functionality where attachments were sent please?).

Radoslav Stoyanov

• AquaMail QA
  • Global Moderator
Re: Attachments not sent
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 04:28:23 pm »
Hello,

We've found an issue with the latest beta and are looking into the issue so that we can fix it. Thank you for the understanding.

Regards,
Radoslav
AquaMail QA Team

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
Re: Attachments not sent
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 03:03:55 pm »
When responding to a mail from a doctor last night (and trying again this morning), I tried to attach a scanned pdf that they wanted, and twice the mail was sent without an attachment, even though the UI showed an attachment when I pressed send.

I had to upload to google drive and send from a PC.

Aquamail used to be such a solid app when I first started using it years ago. Since then, it doesn't do basic things like consistently attach files or render the message toolbar properly every time (I've raised this before, but the original toolbar was fine; this new drawer often doesn't render when returning to AquaMail, though the old toolbar is still there, but offset from the bottom. Could we perhaps have an option for the old toolbar and the original functionality where attachments were sent please?).

Hi,

Please check the new beta version available here:
https://www.aqua-mail.com/download/AquaMail-market-1.31.0-1856-stable-07ba41550.apk

Forum post:
https://www.aqua-mail.com/forum/index.php?topic=8232.0

The issue is addressed there.

Regards,
Nedialko