Author Topic: Version 1.31.0-1851 - Beta version on Google Play  (Read 3982 times)

Radoslav Stoyanov

• AquaMail QA
  • Global Moderator
Version 1.31.0-1851 - Beta version on Google Play
« on: August 23, 2021, 10:06:16 am »
https://www.aqua-mail.com/download/AquaMail-market-1.31.0-1851-stable-b7726d0e5.apk

Hi all,

Version 1.31.0-1851 is our latest beta version published on Google Play.

In this version of Aqua Mail we:
 - Added GIFs & emojis from keyboard
 - Further stabilization of S/MIME encryption and signing
 - Improved dialog for moving messages between folders
 - Bug fixes and performance improvements

В этой версии Aqua Mail мы:
 - Добавляйте гифки и смайлики с клавиатуры
 - Дальнейшая стабилизация шифрования и подписи S/MIME
 - Улучшенный диалог для перемещения сообщений между папками
 - Исправления ошибок и улучшения производительности

To enroll to our Beta Group, please use this link.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.kman.AquaMail

Regards,
Radoslav
AquaMail QA Team

Finferlo

Re: Version 1.31.0-1851 - Beta version on Google Play
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 02:05:48 pm »
Hello, the logic of moving messages between folders was much more correct in the previous version.
Folders must be stored at the top of the list, according to the frequency of movement.

Thanks

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 04:15:29 pm »
Hello, the logic of moving messages between folders was much more correct in the previous version.
Folders must be stored at the top of the list, according to the frequency of movement.

Thanks

Hi,

Recent folders will no longer be available there. However, this is not just a redesign of the "Move to" menu. In order to enhance the feature and allow users to move messages between accounts we initiated a change here.

This design change is step one of the process. In the following two versions of the app we'll be working on the actual moving between accounts.

You can easily access all folders via the search bar at the top of the pop-up window.

Regards,
Nedialko

Finferlo

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2021, 04:58:49 pm »
Thanks for the reply, I will wait for the job to be finished, however, I who move a lot of emails every day was fine with the previous configuration. Thanks anyway for answering me

Fabrizio

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2021, 11:04:15 am »

Thanks

Hi,

Recent folders will no longer be available there. However, this is not just a redesign of the "Move to" menu. In order to enhance the feature and allow users to move messages between accounts we initiated a change here.

This design change is step one of the process. In the following two versions of the app we'll be working on the actual moving between accounts.

You can easily access all folders via the search bar at the top of the pop-up window.

Regards,
Nedialko
Hi Nedialko
When we will have a useful smart folder side panel with all inbox, draft and sent messages, and a view of EML file with the attachments?
Please let me know

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 09:27:19 am »
Thanks for the reply, I will wait for the job to be finished, however, I who move a lot of emails every day was fine with the previous configuration. Thanks anyway for answering me
Hi,

There's been a lot of beta user feedback regarding the "Recent folders". We'll keep the quick access to "Recent folders" as it's always been.

While we're working on it, please use the search option.

Thank you all for the valuable feedback.

Regards,
Nedialko

Finferlo

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2021, 10:42:48 pm »
is the right thing thanks for having accepted the suggestion.

Martin, Aqua Mail Support

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 04:34:52 pm »
Hi everyone,

We've found an issue with the this beta build wherein attachments added last to a draft are not sent. They are not recognized as a change, therefore not saved in the draft so when it is sent, the last saved state is sent not containing the attachment.

We will address this and the "Recent folders" behavior in the next beta release as soon as we're ready with the bug fix & it has been tested.

Meanwhile, a simple way to avoid the problem is to add your attachments, then make some other change to the draft (i.e. writing in the e-mail body), which will trigger a save.

Martin

richardbarnes1

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 05:36:50 pm »

Thanks

I agree. It was much better and easier previously