Author Topic: Embedded Attachment bug  (Read 1565 times)

arf8

Embedded Attachment bug
« on: July 16, 2021, 11:46:41 pm »
Not sure if this is reported but embedded images do not appear in email messages any longer.

The attachment at the bottom could be downloaded like normal but no longer will embedded images show up, instead it is a big empty and blank box where the image should be.

Martin, Aqua Mail Support

• Global Moderator
Re: Embedded Attachment bug
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 12:43:50 pm »
Hello,

We haven't been able to recreate a problem like what you're describing so far. It is likely not a general issue and something more specific. Please do this:
1. Record a short video
2. Share screenshots of Settings > Network and Settings > Manage accounts > E-mail > Options > Preload
3. Forward an e-mail containing such an embedded image to smime.support@mobisystems.com
4. Share your Android version and device model - if I remember correctly you use a Galaxy Note 10 by Samsung?

For 1., 2. and 4. you can e-mail us at support@aqua-mail.com or share here.

Martin

arf8

Re: Embedded Attachment bug
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 08:53:29 am »
I sent over all the data you requested for the Keyboard bug, still not resolved and you didn't provide a fix even though the last beta was supposed to have "bug fixes.."

I'm reporting the bug here, you can emulate it yourself or ignore this bug like your team has done with the keyboard bug on Android 11.

No matter how many times I sent you videos with each release showing the problem was not resolved it made no difference what data I sent, it does not seem to get resolved.

Fix the keyboard bug and maybe you will restore some faith in your remedy process.