Author Topic: Zertifikationsspeicher  (Read 5529 times)

Vinz9000

Zertifikationsspeicher
« on: July 13, 2021, 03:41:42 pm »
Hallo,

versuche den Zertifikationsspeicher einzurichten. Dabei habe ich 3 Dateien von meinem Mailanbieter in einen Ordner kopiert.

Aussteller-ca.crt
Private key.key
Zertifikat.crt

Wenn ich diesen Ordner als Zertifikationsspeicher auswählen möchte, werden diese nicht erkannt bzw. kann sie nicht auswählen.

Was mache ich falsch? :-\

Grüße
Vinz

------------------------

Hello,

try to set up the certification store. I copied 3 files from my mail provider into a folder.

Aussteller-ca.crt
Private key.key
Zertifikat.crt

If I want to select this folder as the certification store, it will not be recognized or will not be able to select it.

What am I doing wrong? : - \

greetings
Vinz

Anton Donchev

Re: Zertifikationsspeicher
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 06:21:53 pm »
Hello Vinz9000,

The app is working only with PKCS12 file format.
The PKCS12 can combine the Private Key and Certificate Chain into single password protected, encrypted file.

There are free tools to do that, just search google for "how to combine certificate ca and private key into pkcs12".

Once the certificates and private key are combined into a PKCS12 you can go to

Settings -> Manage Accounts -> <Your Account> -> End-to-End Encryption -> Certificate Repository
Click on the + action button in the action bar and select the pkcs12 file in the file browser.

Thanks,
Anton.

AquaMail Developer

Locke

Re: Zertifikationsspeicher
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 05:01:29 pm »
Hi,

the PKCS12 certificates, doesthey have the extension p12? If this is the right file, why i always get an error while sending a mail?

TIA. Karsten aka Locke