Author Topic: Printing AquaMail email from Android Emulator  (Read 1449 times)

johndraper

Printing AquaMail email from Android Emulator
« on: June 27, 2021, 01:42:50 pm »
I have the MeMu android emulator installed on my laptop.  I have installed AquaMail on this emulator and it works very well.  The only problem I have is that I cannot print an email.  I have a Canon Printer connected to my network and have installed the Canon Print Service app but I still cannot print.  I can print from AquaMail on my phone with no problems.

I would be very grateful if someone could advise me if it is possible to print from MeMu.

Kind regards
John   

chris122380

Re: Printing AquaMail email from Android Emulator
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 06:34:18 pm »
I have the MeMu android emulator installed on my laptop.  I have installed AquaMail on this emulator and it works very well.  The only problem I have is that I cannot print an email.  I have a Canon Printer connected to my network and have installed the Canon Print Service app but I still cannot print.  I can print from AquaMail on my phone with no problems.

I would be very grateful if someone could advise me if it is possible to print from MeMu.

Kind regards
John

Can you print from other MeMu apps? This looks to be a MeMu issue and not a AquaMail issue. I would recommend emailing MeMu support at support@microvirt.com

johndraper

Re: Printing AquaMail email from Android Emulator
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 07:34:21 pm »
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.  I tried printing from Chrome but could not, so I did wonder if it was a MeMu problem.  I have tried to contact them but, so far, have received no reply.

I just hoped that someone else had come up against this problem and had found a solution.

Kind regards
John