Author Topic: accounts export from old to new smartphone possible?  (Read 1719 times)

Cleric

accounts export from old to new smartphone possible?
« on: May 22, 2021, 01:58:54 pm »
is it possible that I all my aquamail-accounts from my old smartphone to the new one?
thx for an answer

chris122380

Re: accounts export from old to new smartphone possible?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 06:17:05 pm »
 :'(
is it possible that I all my aquamail-accounts from my old smartphone to the new one?
thx for an answer

Can be found in the FAQ's help section. The settings can be backed up to the cloud and then restored on the new device. - https://www.mobisystems.com/help-center/aqua-mail/?cat=244&platform=android&qst=1143
Open Settings on the app’s main window go to "Data Storage" > "Backup & Restore".

You can back up your accounts and folder settings, and optionally include the app’s settings.

The backup file is optionally encrypted with a password (of your choosing) which will be required to restore. Make sure to remember or write down this password.

Aqua Mail lets you backup & restore from cloud based storage (Google Drive, OneDrive, Box.com, Dropbox are supported) or the phone's internal storage. The files are stored in "backup/AquaMail" if this option is chosen.

Actual messages are not archived or restored. The app will re-sync them from the mail server(s).