Author Topic: Gmail  (Read 7027 times)

Justin

Re: Gmail
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2021, 08:29:29 am »
As I said: For me Gmail push and regular sync is working like a charm. Changes in inbox are synced within 2 seconds. I'm on version 1.29.2-1810.

So it could be interesting and helpful (also for devs) to find out the differences between our configuration. Especially if there is an issue in the program code.

But you don't want, so I give up.

arf8

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2021, 08:41:59 am »
It's like beating a dead horse with you. Not sure how many times I can repeat the same thing. I give up

Keep ignoring the facts I guess. Comprehension is not a strong suit, got it!

You want to help, send your logs to the devs, they already have all the info from me.

chris122380

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2021, 03:28:15 pm »
It's like beating a dead horse with you. Not sure how many times I can repeat the same thing. I give up

You want to help, send your logs to the devs, they already have all the info from me.

You keep whining in the group but when users like me (with past issues you have complained about) and Justin who use Aqua mail ask you for specifics so they can reproduce the issue you refuse to give them the necessary information to do so. I can't reproduce this issue and I'm on the same version and neither can Justin but when Justin had asked for specifics and for Gmail sync settings instead you'd rather whine about it. You wonder why you don't get help in the form or the developer doesn't pay attention to you. Rather than whining and complaining why don't you help us help you and give us what we ask for so we can better help you solve the problem.
Is Google Play services up to date?
Is Android system webview up to date?
Have you taken the backup from an older version of Aqua Mail and restored it to this current version?
What does your sync settings look like for Gmail?
Has the battery optimization been turned off for Aqua Mail?
Just because a specific setting was set a certain way before Android was updated or before Aqua Mail was updated doesn't mean it has stayed that way. So make sure you double check what is asked to be checked in settings before saying you hadn't changed any of it because an update may have.

arf8

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2021, 06:17:44 pm »

give us what we ask for so we can better help you solve the problem.

Here comes the rodeo.

No one asked for your help. No one is whining but you.

Read what was wrote prior. The data has been sent to the dev already.

Reading comprehension goes a long way! You must be cut from the same cloth.

Now go whine somewhere else.

Messina

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2021, 08:55:57 pm »
Salve, mi sono accorto che configurando un account di tipo exchange in AM tutto funziona a meraviglia e non perde un colpo. Quindi il gmail lo dirotto su exchange e vado avanti così fino  che non verrà sistemato con le prossime versioni.

arf8

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2021, 11:12:01 pm »
Salve, mi sono accorto che configurando un account di tipo exchange in AM tutto funziona a meraviglia e non perde un colpo. Quindi il gmail lo dirotto su exchange e vado avanti così fino  che non verrà sistemato con le prossime versioni.

purtroppo non mi aspetto una soluzione a breve. non sembrano dare la priorità a nulla a meno che più di poche persone si lamentino. dovrai usare il tuo lavoro per un po' di tempo. non credo che risolveranno il problema della tastiera e sul Play Store le persone si sono lamentate degli stessi problemi. all'altezza del corso

sami644

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2021, 01:42:14 pm »
peoples replies are very good.