Author Topic: OAUTH2 for Microsoft 365 email  (Read 1929 times)

qw12zx

OAUTH2 for Microsoft 365 email
« on: May 18, 2021, 02:33:39 am »
My organization is forcing all users to move to OAUTH2 for Microsoft 365 email (I think that's what it is).  Right now, I can just use a user name and password.  Once the transition happens, will ai be able to use Aquamail? Is there an Android app besides Outlook and OWA that I can use?   No OAUTH2 on Aquamail?  Please help. I don't want to lose Aquamail!

chris122380

Re: OAUTH2 for Microsoft 365 email
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 02:45:04 am »
My organization is forcing all users to move to OAUTH2 for Microsoft 365 email (I think that's what it is).  Right now, I can just use a user name and password.  Once the transition happens, will ai be able to use Aquamail? Is there an Android app besides Outlook and OWA that I can use?   No OAUTH2 on Aquamail?  Please help. I don't want to lose Aquamail!

You can use an app specific password. That's what I did to make it work with my Microsoft Office 365 OAUTH2. I don't think you have to do that anymore. Click office 365 account and it will use Microsoft's Webpage for handling the OAUTH2 (I just did this to test to see if it would work and it appears to).