Author Topic: Email in message view shows attachment when no attachment exists v1.29.1-1808  (Read 3140 times)

arf8

This is on 1.29.1-1808

I've noticed several emails in the message list show an attachment icon when there is no attachments.

After opening and closing the app and the email a few time the attachment icon eventually disappears but this is something new.

hpg38

Hello arf8 also noticed this bug in this version, to see if it still exists in 1.29.2.1810 that I am installing now.

arf8

I loaded the latest release the this bug still exists. It is a hit or miss unfortunately as it happens randomly.

milligandw

I’m also seeing the same behavior with regular attachments and .ics attachments. I forgot to note that the errant attachments appear to be duplicates of actual attachments that are attached to other messages.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 03:06:52 am by milligandw »

Anton Donchev

Hi,

We have addressed similar issue in the latest beta -> https://www.aqua-mail.com/download/AquaMail-market-1.29.2-1810-stable-6f94f06d9.apk

If you have a chance, could you check if you experience the same behavior there?

Thanks,
Anton.
   AquaMail Developer

milligandw

So far so good with the latest beta!

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
Hello arf8 also noticed this bug in this version, to see if it still exists in 1.29.2.1810 that I am installing now.

Hi,

Can you let us know if the bug is now addressed?

Regards,
Nedialko

milligandw

Yes, as best that I can determine the issue has been resolved. Thanks!

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
Thank you  :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 05:55:44 am by Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support »