Author Topic: Separate notification per folder  (Read 2208 times)

Daniel15

Separate notification per folder
« on: March 01, 2021, 10:12:15 pm »
Is there a way to configure Aqua Mail to show a separate notification per folder? "Nine" allows this - new emails in my inbox appear in a separate notification to new emails in subfolders. It's very useful as I can configure server-side filters to move important emails into subfolders, and see separate notifications just for those (so they don't get drowned in the notifications about 'regular' emails). I'd like to use AquaMail as IMAP push (IDLE) seems to work better in Aqua compared to Nine, but I miss the separate notifications per folder.

JeanLuc1701

Re: Separate notification per folder
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 12:53:20 am »
Is there a way to configure Aqua Mail to show a separate notification per folder? "Nine" allows this - new emails in my inbox appear in a separate notification to new emails in subfolders. It's very useful as I can configure server-side filters to move important emails into subfolders, and see separate notifications just for those (so they don't get drowned in the notifications about 'regular' emails). I'd like to use AquaMail as IMAP push (IDLE) seems to work better in Aqua compared to Nine, but I miss the separate notifications per folder.

I will like have this options, as well notification for schedule