Author Topic: Version 1.29.1-1808 - Full Google Play release  (Read 8101 times)

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
Re: Version 1.29.1-1808 - Full Google Play release
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2021, 05:57:15 pm »
Hi,

The issue is probably related to changes we made related to the S/MIME feature and as far as I can see is not related to upgrading your Android version.

Please check the forum tomorrow for a beta release. We're working on improvements. In the mean time, if possible, please create a debug log when you experience the lag and forward it to support / at sign / aqua-mail.com

Regards,
Nedialko

Hi,

I have the same problem like Fabrizio. Aquamail has become slow, even after setting cached messages to lowest value.

Often, not always, I need to wait for opening or closing anything, inbox or email. It seems that at this point in time some sync takes place in parallel, according to the icon shown in the status bar.

Unfortunately I cannot say whether this problem is caused by the newest release, because I upgraded my phone in parallel from Android 10 to 11. So the problem could be related to Aquamail plus Android 11.

All other apps are working fine with Android 11, so I would say that this is an Aquamail issue.

Tokamak

Re: Version 1.29.1-1808 - Full Google Play release
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2021, 02:53:12 pm »
It seems that with build 1810 the performance issue is fixed, at least in most cases. It is much snappier now. Thx.

In a very few cases I had to wait for response yet. I'll let you know when I can tell.