Author Topic: Version 1.29.0-1782 - Beta version on Google Play  (Read 4418 times)

Radoslav Stoyanov

• AquaMail QA
  • Global Moderator
Version 1.29.0-1782 - Beta version on Google Play
« on: April 02, 2021, 01:21:07 pm »
https://www.aqua-mail.com/download/AquaMail-market-1.29.0-1782-stable-98ed6edce.apk

Hi all,

Version 1.29.0-1782 is our latest beta version published on Google Play.

In this version of Aqua Mail:

- Fortified our user privacy by adding support for S/MIME encryption and signing (IMAP & POP3)
- Adapted the app for Portuguese (Brazil) language and improved Spanish translations.
- Fixed a few bugs and improved app performance.

To enroll to our Beta Group, please use this link.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.kman.AquaMail

We'd really appreciate all user feedback regarding the new S/MIME encryption and message signing feature. We've addressed issues reported from our users since our last beta.
If you're experiencing any issues, you can reply to this thread or email us at support/at/aqua-mail/dot/com with a more detailed description of what the exact issue is. :)

В этой версии Aqua Mail мы:

- Мы повысили конфиденциальность наших пользователей, добавив поддержку шифрования и подписи S/MIME (для IMAP и POP3)
- Адаптировали приложение для португальского (Бразилия) языка и улучшили переводы на испанский
- Исправили несколько ошибок и улучшили производительность приложения

Regards,
Radoslav
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 01:24:21 pm by Radoslav Stoyanov »
AquaMail QA Team

renek11

Re: Version 1.29.0-1782 - Beta version on Google Play
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 12:01:27 am »
Who now creates translations into different languages?

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 06:12:49 am »
Hi,

If there's a translation you'd like to change/improve, please let us know and we'll consider it for the next update.

Who now creates translations into different languages?

HeikoE

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 03:59:38 pm »
Still Volksverschlüsselung cannot be decrypted. As mentioned before, all is activated.
Happy Easter.

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 04:23:52 pm »
Hi,

Please send us a signed message to smime3@mobisystems.com and we'll check what's going on.

Still Volksverschlüsselung cannot be decrypted. As mentioned before, all is activated.
Happy Easter.

HeikoE

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2021, 06:12:11 pm »
Hi,

Please send us a signed message to smime3@mobisystems.com and we'll check what's going on.

Happy Easter.
Hi Nedialko,
there is another problem with my mail provider. All signed or encrypted mails get rejected while sending.
I hope to get that fixed after the Easter holidays.
I come back to you, then.
Heiko

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2021, 05:54:17 am »
Hello HeikoE,

We'll try but unless we get some kind of idea where the cert comes from, we can't do much. Please send a Signed message to this email address smime3@mobisystems.com so I can review the certificate information.

Please use a different app than Aqua Mail, or maybe Thunderbird on PC or something else that surely works.

Hi,

Happy Easter.
Hi Nedialko,
there is another problem with my mail provider. All signed or encrypted mails get rejected while sending.
I hope to get that fixed after the Easter holidays.
I come back to you, then.
Heiko

arf8

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 02:33:33 am »
What are the bug fixes? I reported 2 to Martin, curious to see if they were fixed in this release?

Also was an option added to use the Native file manager instead of the AM one added?