Author Topic: Export a few emails  (Read 2535 times)

groston

Export a few emails
« on: April 22, 2021, 05:24:18 pm »
I have a few email in my Sent folder that I would like to copy to my primary mail tool (not on my phone). Is there a way to export these messages (all four of them - and they are really short) to a file (or files), such as an eml file, that can be read by Outlook? I would strongly prefer to not email them to myself as the mail headers would be all wrong.

chris122380

Re: Export a few emails
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 07:26:18 pm »
I have a few email in my Sent folder that I would like to copy to my primary mail tool (not on my phone). Is there a way to export these messages (all four of them - and they are really short) to a file (or files), such as an eml file, that can be read by Outlook? I would strongly prefer to not email them to myself as the mail headers would be all wrong.

Open the email, slide the bottom menu up, and then click on Save as EML. This will allow you to save the email as an EML file. The file then can be copied from the phone using a sync cable, the file can be emailed, or saved to a cloud service to be then accessed from a computer.

groston

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 11:28:45 pm »
chris122380 - Thanks for the reply! I did even know (silly moi) that the bottom menu could be pulled up. Anyway, I did this, but did not see a 'Save as EML' option. I suspected that my version of Aqua Mail may have been old (I uninstalled and reinstalled it), but now I cannot figure out how to put the Sync button on the home screen.

chris122380

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 05:29:57 pm »
chris122380 - Thanks for the reply! I did even know (silly moi) that the bottom menu could be pulled up. Anyway, I did this, but did not see a 'Save as EML' option. I suspected that my version of Aqua Mail may have been old (I uninstalled and reinstalled it), but now I cannot figure out how to put the Sync button on the home screen.

I don't know how to place the sync button on the home page. There are two pull ups on the menu button. The first will show two rows and the second will show you the rest of them.