Author Topic: Version 1.28.0-1752 - Staged rollout for 20% of the users on Google Play  (Read 13851 times)

phred

Re: Version 1.28.0-1752 - Staged rollout for 20% of the users on Google Play
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2021, 09:13:22 pm »
That is the absurd statement I have ever heard.

No one wants inefficient and extra clicks, it is lazy and poor programming. Your excuse for Mobi could be an excuse for every single app and the OS and the phone.

Give me a break.
I'm not getting into a flame war with you. It's not as inefficient as you make it seem. Have you used it for an entire day? How many extra minutes did it take? If you don't like it,  that's your prerogative.

And yes, as I said before, an option would be nice. 

I'm outta here. I've got some attachments to send and I can't afford to waste any time on this.

arf8

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2021, 02:23:36 am »
Like I said, about the most absurd thing I ever heard.

Apparently inefficiency is the new standard for you.

Let's recreate a mousetrap, but make it less efficient, because we all know how efficiency doesn't makes a difference in the world.

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2021, 11:29:19 am »
Hi all,

I understand that not all of you like the new feature. Please note that everyone's opinion is important here and must be respected.

So, please, try to avoid the friendly fire :)

paras.desai

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2021, 05:54:29 pm »
Thank you. Of course I don't expect AquaMail to behave like a file manager.

But I need the folder structure and I don't think I'm the only one who needs it. You wanted it to make it easier, that fits e.g. to WhatsApp. Users of WhatsApp just send the last used pic or last used other file.

E-Mail is different, attachments are often in subfolders or in a cloud storage. This is a job for system file picker or a file manager. One tap less - as an option - for every attachment would be helpful .
Agree

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk