Author Topic: Aquamail Server "Push" broken again? (Microsoft Exchange servers)  (Read 2755 times)

MKANET

The last few days, I've had to manually sync my emails on the AquaMail client on Android OS.  Is the Aquamail server broken again?

I am using Microsoft Exchange server provided by Microsoft.

patrickdrd

aquamail servers? I don't think they use their servers

phred

Re: Aquamail Server "Push" broken again? (Microsoft Exchange servers)
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 09:19:08 pm »
AM definitely does not use any servers. It is not cloud-based. Therefore your inbound mail comes to AM directly from the mail server for the account you're using. And visa versa for outbound. You would need to dig into your Exchange server's configuration.

Radoslav Stoyanov

• AquaMail QA
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 11:14:54 am »
AM definitely does not use any servers. It is not cloud-based. Therefore your inbound mail comes to AM directly from the mail server for the account you're using. And visa versa for outbound. You would need to dig into your Exchange server's configuration.

As Phred said, we don't use our servers when AquaMail fetches your emails, if there are any issues with your server connection they should come from your email provider. If you're still having issues, our support team can help you in troubleshooting them, please contact them at: support /at/ aqua-mail /dot/ com

Regards,
Radoslav
AquaMail QA Team

MKANET

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 09:29:53 pm »
Thank you.  The issue cleared on its own whatever it was.