Author Topic: how to set up a scheduled mail scan  (Read 1496 times)

cu1932@inbox.ru

how to set up a scheduled mail scan
« on: January 08, 2021, 01:58:41 am »
Is it possible to configure that at night, for example 22:00 - 06:00, mail is not checked, but the rest of the time it is checked every 15 minutes?

chris122380

Re: how to set up a scheduled mail scan
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 08:03:27 pm »
From the account screen hold down your finger an the account you'd like to change to get the menu and select "Special Settings" - "Night and Weekends". You can then make the desired changes there. The top is for night mode and scroll down to see weekends.

Attached examples of mine. Where it doesn't check email 4:30 pm to 5 am. I also have it set for all day mode for the weekends so I do not get a notification.

mikeone

Re: how to set up a scheduled mail scan
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 11:44:40 pm »
In addition to Chris's suggestion (he described the way via the account specific settings) there is also an option in the global settings that is effective for ALL accounts.

Starting also in the app's main window, the account list view. Tap on the three dots button at the upper right edge -> Settings -> scroll down to the entry "Nights and weekends" -> There you can set the same options as already described by Chris.

At this point they are effective for all accounts at once.

Nevertheless, you also have the possibility to change the account specific settings for one (or various) accounts individually.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 09:55:00 pm by mikeone »