Author Topic: How to get number of unread messages in Tasker  (Read 2386 times)

Justin

How to get number of unread messages in Tasker
« on: January 04, 2021, 01:54:41 am »
Hi, there are many variables in Tasker plugin.

Is there a variable to get the number of unread messages?

Justin

Re: How to get number of unread messages in Tasker
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 05:31:42 pm »
9 days later:

Feeling ignored by suppport/developers...

Please give me an answer, thanks.

Justin

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 03:08:38 pm »
Since no one from Mobisystems seems to want to answer here (why?) , I asked by e-mail and have now received an answer:

The employee wrote that he's "not familar how Tasker works".

And the AquaMail plugin for Tasker is "no longer supported".

I am very disappointed with this response. The plugin for Tasker is an important part of AquaMail for me. Please keep it alive, even if there will be issues in future.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 03:14:32 pm by Justin »

phred

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 04:59:08 pm »
You've been here long enough to know that this is not a support forum any longer. It is primarily a user-to-user forum, with the occasional drop-in by someone from Mobi. Things have changed since Kostya left and you have to get used to it. If you want a more immediate answer from a Mobi person, you need to email support. Which you did. And got an answer.

And from what I recall Tasker stopped being supported about a year (perhaps less) before Kostya left. I know this because I asked Kostya a few questions about it and he told me it was no longer being developed.

Justin

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 05:39:12 pm »
And from what I recall Tasker stopped being supported about a year (perhaps less) before Kostya left.

Uhm, I can't find any statements from Kostya or Mobisystems, that the plugin won't developed or at least maintained.

phred

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 05:52:47 pm »
Uhm, I can't find any statements from Kostya or Mobisystems, that the plugin won't developed or at least maintained.
My discussion re: Tasker was with Kostya, not Mobi. And while I believe it was via a PM, I can't find it. I usually delete PMs once I read them. I suppose it's possible I'm mistaken. I suppose you send a PM to Radoslav Stoyanov or Nadejda Fudulska or Michael Maslarov or all three.