Author Topic: Migrated from gmail, only showing Jan 2020  (Read 1316 times)

Minime46

Migrated from gmail, only showing Jan 2020
« on: December 10, 2020, 10:23:26 am »
Hi all,

Can anyone help.

I have migrated my emails to Gmail. All are in normal/correct order in Gmail but when I add the account to aquamail its only loading emails from Dec 2019- Jan 2020.

If I scroll down so it says loading more messages, eventually it will load all my emails up to date. But as soon as I refresh/sync. It loses them all back to January again.

If I email myself... my new email will show at the top. Even though all emails before show Jan 2020.
Any ideas? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ hope someone can help

chris122380

Re: Migrated from gmail, only showing Jan 2020
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 01:21:23 am »
I had a similar issue after making a large number of changes to my email account ( when I first set up a bunch of Gmail filters). It can also happen if you use a desktop email app for your Gmail. I had to make these changes per the frequently asked questions section (Edited to show what mine are set to). faq can be found hear - https://www.aqua-mail.com/faq

long press on the account -> options and folders -> account options, and change the “Messages to sync” setting from a number based value (Default is 50) to a date range based value (I set mine to 60 days).

I hope this helps.