Author Topic: Smart Folder  (Read 2784 times)

Fabrizio

Smart Folder
« on: December 09, 2020, 08:07:32 pm »
Hi team

I have been using aqua for 7 years now, with two accounts, and as a smart folder startup folder. I find the smart folder side panel not useful as I can only decide the time interval of the emails to view, but to access the draft or sent folder for each account I first have to click the account and then click the folder I want to open. I find it would be much more useful to have the side panel as Nine, with the various accounts and folders, or as Sugar with the various folders per account always in sight.
I hope you can implement this feature as soon as possible.
Fabrizio

Radoslav Stoyanov

• AquaMail QA
  • Global Moderator
Re: Smart Folder
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 04:54:50 pm »
Hey,
We do have such an option in Aqua Mail, but it's only available for tablets as there is more display space there. Navigate to Settings -> Look & Feel -> Enable Two-panel UI
The idea is that when you have more display space, you can easily navigate through the accounts with that option enabled, just as you explained.
We'll note your feedback for smaller phones but we won't give out any guarantees if we'll work on it in the near future. :)

Regards,
Radoslav
AquaMail QA Team

Fabrizio

Re: Smart Folder
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 04:30:28 pm »
Hey,
We do have such an option in Aqua Mail, but it's only available for tablets as there is more display space there. Navigate to Settings -> Look & Feel -> Enable Two-panel UI
The idea is that when you have more display space, you can easily navigate through the accounts with that option enabled, just as you explained.
We'll note your feedback for smaller phones but we won't give out any guarantees if we'll work on it in the near future. :)

Regards,
Radoslav

Thanks for your reply Radoslav.
And add an option to start the app on all incoming messages?