Author Topic: Message Panel Too Large in Two Panel Mode  (Read 2192 times)

vroberts

Message Panel Too Large in Two Panel Mode
« on: December 04, 2020, 04:48:18 pm »
I have been using AquaMail for years, and use it in two-panel mode on my tablet, while I use one-panel mode on my phone.

On my tablet, where I use two-panel mode, the view has recently changed. The message panel on the right is now too wide and obscures part of the account panel on the left. Is there an adjustment for this? I have read about a "thumb" control, but cannot find that.

Victor Roberts

mikeone

Re: Message Panel Too Large in Two Panel Mode
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 12:20:12 am »
Unfortunately you can not change it in the 2-panel mode.

https://www.aqua-mail.com/forum/index.php?topic=7958.msg44673#msg44673

Timbo

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2021, 12:54:04 pm »
I know this topic hasn't been discussed for some time but I haven't found the answer.

I would like the same thing, namely two panels side by side with the ability to adjust the width of the panels. I thought that was what 'thumb control' meant but I can't seem to get that to work.

Is it just me or doesn't the program do what it's supposed to?

chris122380

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2021, 04:53:57 pm »
I know this topic hasn't been discussed for some time but I haven't found the answer.

I would like the same thing, namely two panels side by side with the ability to adjust the width of the panels. I thought that was what 'thumb control' meant but I can't seem to get that to work.

Is it just me or doesn't the program do what it's supposed to?

Between the two panels at the bottom is a slider that will allow sliding the size of the panel. It will disappear but if you tap close to the divider at the bottom it will reappear.