Author Topic: No notification sound or LED except Priority sound notifications, Android 6.0.1  (Read 1422 times)

circular mood

Hi,

hours, felt days later trying every possible combination of settings, I am at the end of my limited wisdom :-(

Both my devices, a Sony Z3 tablet compact and a Samsung S5 duos, both with the last possible Android version 6.0.1. show the same error-pattern:

About 2, maybe 3 months ago everything was perfect and then both failed to work at the same time, I am quite sure.

Now, there is no more LED- sound- or vibrating-notification of incoming mails any more.
Only with priority-notifications from selected mail-adresses there is the chosen sound and vibrating, but no LED too.

I know, that I have once switched off the Priority-notifications at both devices, when I needed silence. 1 week later switched them on again.
Not sure, if this error-pattern developed when doing this, maybe.

Checked of course every possible setting from both phones, which are a little different, Samsung shows the menues very differently. But all permissions for the app seem to be activated.

Please bear with me, if I have overseen a problem-solution within this forum...

Thank you, Thomas