Author Topic: Mate 30 Pro  (Read 1450 times)

marzouk_amr

Mate 30 Pro
« on: March 07, 2020, 10:31:15 pm »
Hi Guys,

I have a new Mate 30 Pro and no google on it, I cant use my aqaumail properly as no google play does not allow me to use my registered license! How can I workaround this and use my mail as previously please. I already bought Aquamail and love it and need to continue on mate 30 pr but I get that message saying cant access license and I cant seem to work it up

Michael Maslarov, Aqua Mail

• Administrator
Re: Mate 30 Pro
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 07:57:35 pm »
Hi marzouk_amr,

You should be able to download Aqua Mail from AppGallery, the appstore of Huawei. Unfortunately, at this point you have to make a new purchase from AppGallery. Please contact support on support@aqua-mail.com for more details as I am not sure at the moment, but probably they will be able to give you a refund of your Google Play purchase. This is a new use case for us so please bear with us and we will find the best solution for you.   

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
Re: Mate 30 Pro
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 03:03:41 pm »
Hi,

Did you contact us at support@aqua-mail.com already? I can't find your inquiry in our email. We expect your reply.

Hi Guys,

I have a new Mate 30 Pro and no google on it, I cant use my aqaumail properly as no google play does not allow me to use my registered license! How can I workaround this and use my mail as previously please. I already bought Aquamail and love it and need to continue on mate 30 pr but I get that message saying cant access license and I cant seem to work it up