Author Topic: Archive button  (Read 23248 times)

infernix

Archive button
« on: February 24, 2013, 03:10:36 am »
I'm really liking AquaMail, but my email workflow is set up to archive mails that I've read. right now that takes 3 steps to do, e.g. settings > move > pick a folder.

I would really appreciate it if you could plan a function where I can choose which buttons are displayed when viewing a message, and then include an archive button and the ability to mark an imap folder as said archive folder, or a more generic "move to folder X" button where that folder can be customized.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!  :)

mahatma

Re: Archive button
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 10:59:10 am »
+1

Aqua Mail is such a great software, but completly missing out on this key feature (which made clients like sparrow so popular). Please implement this archive function and give us a button for it right next to delete, reply ... Thx&Keep up with the great work.

nyt

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 12:50:02 pm »
+1, even K9 has this ;)

It would be nice to have the option in the notification as well.

wernst

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 03:04:48 am »
+2. I just made a similar suggestion for a A Gmail Compatible "Archive" command in the How Do I subforum. K9 has this feature too.

-Warr

ke

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 12:09:55 am »
+1

nyt

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 01:46:11 am »
I miss having this feature.

tisazalay

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 08:40:51 pm »
Just to say I completely agree on a quick customize-able move to folder button. I know it's on a todo list but would love to see it near the top of that list ;D

It would be great if you can customize the buttons in a message reading view toolbar, so you can add Mark as spam or delete or move (archive), or as unread, flag... and you can select which buttons appear or not. That would be awesome.

Graham42

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 01:33:44 am »
The lack of an equivalent of the gmail "archive" is keeping me from going Pro with this app. It's really needed.

Thomas

• Just enjoying life...
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 01:57:21 am »
Would be a nice feature. For now i do this with Move message to folder "Archive"

tomatocracy

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2013, 01:27:27 pm »
I'd like this feature as well - a one click button at the bottom of messages, gmail-style, would be very handy.

nyt

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 11:47:42 am »
Would still love this feature :(

OMGBEES

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 07:26:11 pm »
Bump. Would really love this.