Author Topic: Account Check Error Office 365 - missing permissions  (Read 2258 times)

xaxes

Account Check Error Office 365 - missing permissions
« on: October 24, 2020, 07:31:57 am »
Hi all!
Not totally sure if it's actually a bug, but I'm not able to login to my office365 account with AquaMail. I had it working few months ago, so generally it should work.
What did I do:
- Chose to add a new 365 account
- got to login page, entered credentials
- granted permissions to aquamail to be able to read mails (the dialog was part of the AquaMail setup procedure)
- tried to login

The login failed with the following msg:
"Account check error

Exchange mail server (EWS): Login error. Please grant the permission to access email in the account.

Please make sure your settings are correct"

I double checked in office365 web application, that Aquamail is authorized. I even removed it from the list of authorized apps and did the very same procedure again.
Looking at adb log, I couldn't find anything that relates to that issue (I'd say).
As I got a firewall on my android, I disabled that one as well, just to make sure -> still no success.

AquaMail 1.26.0-1689 (Pro)

As I didn't find anything in the forum, I hope you can give me some information in this thread.
If you need any further information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
BR

xaxes

Re: Account Check Error Office 365 - missing permissions
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 01:49:37 pm »
Maybe this helps: "The tenant for tenant guid '####' does not exist."

I got this after enabling debug logging. Unfortunately I cannot make out where this is coming from. Any suggestions?

Thanks!