Author Topic: License question  (Read 3836 times)

whiskey

License question
« on: January 15, 2020, 02:32:12 am »
I downloaded AquaMail from Google Play Store. The only free version I could find was one that asked me to pay a subscription fee but only after a 7-day trial period, so that's the version I downloaded. The subscription is currently $29/year and there is absolutely no way I would ever pay that for an email client.

I see that AM Pro is "only" $19. I assume it is a one-time fee.

I am very happy with my trial and would like to move to Pro. During the trial, I set up a number of accounts and some semi-deep customization. I'd love to be able to keep that work.

Should I just buy Pro? Is the migration seamless, or do I have to set everything up again?

TIA.

whiskey

Re: License question
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 04:24:02 am »
Well, I bought and downloaded AM Pro but it says that AquaMail is not installed on the system and gives me a link to the same subscription-based version on Google Play Store that I already downloaded.

I canceled the subscription but to no avail.

I'm stuck.

phred

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 05:37:54 am »
Send an email to AM's support. Find the address on their website or at AM's Google Play entry. Appearances here by AM staff are few and far between.

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 11:44:06 am »
Hi,

Thanks for purchasing. Did you manage to get your license activated? If not, as phred said, please contact us at support@aqua-mail.com. We expect your reply.

Well, I bought and downloaded AM Pro but it says that AquaMail is not installed on the system and gives me a link to the same subscription-based version on Google Play Store that I already downloaded.

I canceled the subscription but to no avail.

I'm stuck.