Author Topic: (also) confirm Pro License without paying again?  (Read 4614 times)

ProoN

(also) confirm Pro License without paying again?
« on: December 21, 2019, 08:43:34 am »
I've been using Aqua-Mail Pro for a few years now, honestly can't remember when I first bought it. 2016 maybe? I've successfully been able to activate it on 4 different phones now at various times, multiple times -- I work with custom ROMs and factory reset pretty regularly. However I have another new phone I'm trying to enable the Pro version on and I can't seem to get my license activated? I've tried downloading the AquaMail-paypro-1.20.0-1450-stable-57fc29045aaf.apk as well as the other AquaMailUnlockerPayPro-1.0.18.apk which is linked in another thread but when checking the license, I get an "It seems that you are not licensed to use AquaMail Pro" error, even though, again, it's running just fine on another device at this exact moment (will gladly attach screenshots as proof if necessary.) Any help?

Thanks in advance!

phred

Re: (also) confirm Pro License without paying again?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 04:47:39 pm »
I'm not certain, but I don't believe the license gives you the right to use AM on multiple devices. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

ProoN

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 07:46:13 pm »
huh.. Weird. I had Google Play Services completely disabled as I try to only have background services I actually *use* running in the background. I don't use location services whatsoever (Maps, contacts, backups/cloud storage, etc.) I do everything manually.

But yes. In Google Play Store, when it was disabled, I only had the option to "Buy" the Pro Unlocker from the Play Store whereas after I had re-enabled google Play Services, there was an option to "Install" it. That seems to have fixed my issue. And it does appear I'm able to use it on multiple devices, currently running on 4 for anyone wondering for future reference.

Kudos for the quick reply nonetheless.

-D

phred

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2019, 07:51:32 pm »
Glad to hear you've got it worked out. And that multiple devices are supported with one license.

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 10:35:50 am »
I'm not certain, but I don't believe the license gives you the right to use AM on multiple devices. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Aqua Mail Pro license is transferable. Normally we set a limit of 5 or 10 devices. If the quota is filled we either re-set the slots or add a few :)

On the other hand, if acquired from Play Store and according to their policy, the license should be available to all devices connected to the google account used for the purchase.

For any issues with activationg the app, please contact us at support@aqua-mail.com