Author Topic: End of life  (Read 4820 times)

Finferlo

End of life
« on: December 10, 2019, 08:39:46 pm »
Aqua mail appears a project by the end of his life.  The new versions that are released contain minor changes.  It was no longer known whether Activesync will be implemented, for example.

drjat

Re: End of life
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 03:18:11 pm »
I will be happy to pay again if ActiveSync is supported. EWS is not allowed in many corporate firms anymore - they say that it is 'less secure' (I don't agree with my IT people but have no other option but to give up on AquaMail)
Eagerly awaiting ActiveSync

Fabrizio

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 04:44:52 pm »
I will be happy to pay again if ActiveSync is supported. EWS is not allowed in many corporate firms anymore - they say that it is 'less secure' (I don't agree with my IT people but have no other option but to give up on AquaMail)
Eagerly awaiting ActiveSync

Nine folder is an excellent app with active sync. You can save mail as EML read EML and msg file. Push sync and good other options. Give it a try. After 6 years of aqua I switched to nine and is really better than aqua. You can try it for 15 days and after you can choose if you want to buy it.

Finferlo

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2019, 04:50:25 pm »
Thanks Fabrizio, I have already done the same thing for a long time, but I like a lot of things in aqua mail that are not in Nine.  In my opinion Aqua Mail with ACTIVESYNC would be the best.

Fabrizio

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 05:20:25 pm »
Thanks Fabrizio, I have already done the same thing for a long time, but I like a lot of things in aqua mail that are not in Nine.  In my opinion Aqua Mail with ACTIVESYNC would be the best.

I can agree with you, I prefer aqua for the option that it has, but for my job nine is really better than aqua. I'm waiting from six years than aqua can save mail as EML, and now it's possible, but you can't read it in aqua app, and you have to download their office suite to read EML files that don't read msg files. I receive 80, 90 mails every days for my job, and for me some option are mandatory if I don't want to stay 2 or 3 hours during the night on my laptop every day.

ABOSWORTH

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 10:13:46 pm »
You can now save an email as an EML. The option was added last update I think

Fabrizio

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2019, 12:00:30 pm »
You can now save an email as an EML. The option was added last update I think

Hi

Yes I know but I can't read it on aqua app and office suite as suggested can read EML files but it cannot open and read msg files. It's really absurd.