Author Topic: Version 1.21.1492- Full Google Play release  (Read 21354 times)

Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support

• Administrator
    • MobiSystems
Version 1.21.1492- Full Google Play release
« on: October 31, 2019, 06:22:12 pm »
https://www.aqua-mail.com/download/AquaMail-market-1.21.0-1492-stable-351297109484.apk

The update has been released on Google Play for all users.

This version includes the following changes:
 + Optimized for Android 9 Pie
 + New setting added in the 'Composing and sending' section which handles the encoding in some Yahoo accounts (This issue was reported by our users)
 + Several bug fixes - One crash from Google Play and one crash while syncing Exchange calendar

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 12:23:49 pm by Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support »

Kostya Vasilyev

Re: Version 1.21.1492- Staged rollout for 50% of the users on Google Play
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 02:44:41 pm »
Nadia, I received a few (a dozen or two) emails over the last week or so - from users who are unable to confirm their existing purchase / activation state after this update.

Maybe you'll want to look into it.

PS - I've been directing these users to support @ aqua-mail

PPS - If you update the uplocker, you may want to change my email address on the error screen
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 09:43:44 am by Kostya Vasilyev »
Creating debug logs for diagnostics: https://www.aqua-mail.com/troubleshooting/

The official FAQ: https://www.aqua-mail.com/faq/

Лог-файлы для диагностики: https://www.aqua-mail.com/ru/troubleshooting/

Вопросы и ответы: https://www.aqua-mail.com/ru/faq/

phred

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 06:21:51 pm »
Nadia, I received a few (a dozen or two) emails over the last week or so - from users who are unable to confirm their existing purchase / activation state after this update.
Thanks for the heads up, Kostya. I'll be sure to avoid this new release until Mobi confirms the issue has been resolved.

Veky

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 08:58:42 pm »
Had this issue happen today after the update. Went to Play Store library, installed and ran Aqua Mail Pro, Aqua Mail has been reactivated and works fine.

phred

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 10:15:44 pm »
Had this issue happen today after the update. Went to Play Store library, installed and ran Aqua Mail Pro, Aqua Mail has been reactivated and works fine.
Thanks Veky. Can you confirm that you weren't charged (again) for the Pro activation?

Veky

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2019, 01:20:53 am »
Thanks Veky. Can you confirm that you weren't charged (again) for the Pro activation?

Can confirm, wasn't charged again. Looks like this version "forgot" it was already licensed and activated.

phred

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2019, 04:06:23 pm »
Can confirm, wasn't charged again. Looks like this version "forgot" it was already licensed and activated.
Perfect. I'll let the Play Store update when I see it. I guess I'm in the 50% who haven't received the update yet.

Much appreciated Veky.

mikeone

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2019, 04:19:25 pm »
I have got the update and version 1.21.1.1492 has not 'forgotten' my pro status.  Everything is fine.  :)

phred

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2019, 09:56:30 pm »
I have got the update and version 1.21.1.1492 has not 'forgotten' my pro status.  Everything is fine.  :)
Thanks for the feedback. Still no update in the play store. I suppose I could download and install from the apk, but I'm not in a hurry so I'll wait.

Nedialko Kondev, MobiSystems, AquaMail Support

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2019, 11:05:43 am »
Hi,

We are not able to reproduce the issue on our end. We've have received some complaints. The problem is related to targeting Android OS 9. If you have the latest versions of the Aqua Mail base app and the Unlocker app you will be able to restore the Pro.

Anyone that has experienced this and is unable to restore the Pro license, please contact us at support@aqua-mail.com. We will assist immediately.

hunhamed

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2019, 11:15:16 pm »
Hi,

We are not able to reproduce the issue on our end. We've have received some complaints. The problem is related to targeting Android OS 9. If you have the latest versions of the Aqua Mail base app and the Unlocker app you will be able to restore the Pro.

Anyone that has experienced this and is unable to restore the Pro license, please contact us at support@aqua-mail.com. We will assist immediately.
I did exactly that today. Locked out as a paying customer. No reply from the support. Using this, and my license key:AquaMailUnlockerPayPro-1.0.18.apk .

Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support

• Administrator
    • MobiSystems
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2019, 10:12:14 am »
Hi,

Please update to the latest version of the Pay Pro app, here is the link https://www.aqua-mail.com/download/AquaMailUnlockerPayPro-1.0.30-893-stable-666a044f1d31.apk

Please let me know how it works,

Thank you,

Nadia

jcrous

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2019, 12:25:31 pm »
I have also updated yesterday, to my new phone and copied the pro unlocking apk over as I received it from mobisystems. It also stopped working as the pro and requested a unlocking code.

Fortunately my phone that I shut down still had the 1.20.xxxxx version. I installed the older version, and now it is pro again. I will wait to hear from other users before I download again. I don’t want to set up all three accounts again.

jcrous

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2019, 04:43:02 pm »
Hi,

Please update to the latest version of the Pay Pro app, here is the link .........

Please let me know how it works,

Thank you,

Nadia

Hello Nadia,

I got my support reply from Mobisystems.

I downloaded the apk that you have mentioned and it worked. I then updated the app. It worked.

Thanks.

Johan.

jcasares

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2019, 05:01:53 pm »
What would immediately mean? A few hours, a few days?
We were impacted by this issue in two different installations.