Author Topic: Feature requests  (Read 3410 times)

kluvi

Feature requests
« on: September 25, 2019, 07:10:22 pm »
Do company plan to take alive feature requests? It seems that even this forum is not appreciated, because you are not directed to it from aquamail help (app or support page).
Back to feature requests : there are some features which sucks my blood. They are not crutial, but pushed me to install such thing as Outlook. Grrr...
Some of requested features are so stupid simple, that i am sitting with opened mouth and staring to wall, where is problem to do it?
For instance: manually sort directories order,
choose accounts, which have to be evaluated in SMART MAILBOX
Postpone sending of mails (security fuse for own mistakes)
And more

Should we understand that company is not interesting in positive feedback and improvements?
Martin

bschelst

Re: Feature requests
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 10:13:29 pm »
Am is dead. Mobi isn't able to develop something on am. So don't expect them to implement a!y feature requests, except changing some fonts

Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support

• Administrator
    • MobiSystems
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 01:31:18 pm »
Hi all,

Sorry for my late reply. At the moment we are working on saving email messages as .eml files. This feature is requested by our users. At the same time we are trying to bring back a lost feature - OAUTH for Hotmail.

After that we plan to start working on PGP/SMIME encryption which is highly desired feature.

Nadia

mikeone

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 01:58:46 pm »
Hi all,

Sorry for my late reply. At the moment we are working on saving email messages as .eml files. This feature is requested by our users. At the same time we are trying to bring back a lost feature - OAUTH for Hotmail.

After that we plan to start working on PGP/SMIME encryption which is highly desired feature.

Nadia
+1
These are actually features long requested by users.

Fabrizio

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 11:53:18 am »
Great news saving email as EML files. I hope that we will be able also to view them in aqua.
Kind regards