Author Topic: How do I save messages to my phone storage  (Read 1468 times)

Anupe

How do I save messages to my phone storage
« on: September 17, 2019, 06:25:53 am »
Hi,

My company uses POP3 format and hence we have a setting where messages are deleted from the servers after 14 days.
To overcome this, I have MS Outlook on my laptop download all emails addressed to me, so that it is available for me offline even after the messages on the servers are purged after 14 days.
Unfortunately I'm unable to similarly save offline messages on my phone's internal storage for more than a few days when using AquaMail app.
Is there some setting in the app that will allow me to store all mail (incoming/sent/draft, etc) offline on my phone? I have plenty of storage space on my phone so I could save years of offline email.

Right now, if I have to access any email older than a few days, the app does not have it and I have to go to my laptop Outlook mail to see it.

I hope there is a setting that allows me to store all email that I receive on AquaMail, some where on my phone, for as long as I want.

Would also be nice to know if the mail saved to phone internal storage can be back up to cloud and restored in case I need to move to a new phone later.

Thanks.