Author Topic: Shared Inbox not accessible  (Read 1882 times)

seisei

Shared Inbox not accessible
« on: September 09, 2019, 04:07:09 pm »
Hi,

happy long-time AquaMail Pro user here. We started to use Zimbra Mail Server with shared mailboxes. AquaMail seems to have a problem with more than one \Inbox folders.

Here is what the server says:
(since the forum complained about "Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links" when I wanted to insert the IMAP protocol, I put it on pastebin:
pastebin.com/EYRURBT3
Not sure where and why it detected links in a "code" block with IMAP statements).

In Thunderbird all Folders show up fine, including the "shared@zimbra.example.com/Inbox". In AquaMail, this folder does not show up. When I create a subfolder in it, the subfolder shows up and is selectable, and this "Inbox" subfolder also shows up one level higher, but is greyed out.

Now I understand that "INBOX" is a special IMAP folder etc., but I think it should be possible to have other inbox-like folders.
Also, I tried to set this up with the login credentials for the "demo" account and using "shared@zimbra.example.com" as namespace prefix. All folders showed up correctly except the inbox, which showed as the inbox of the "demo" account.

I can give you access to this account if you want to try it yourself.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan