Author Topic: Problem with Exchange 2019 on mobile data  (Read 1716 times)

Shoshin

Problem with Exchange 2019 on mobile data
« on: June 27, 2019, 05:17:52 pm »
Hello, I have a bit of a strange problem: on my android phone, I have 4 Exchange email accounts set up in Aquamail - two are Exchange 2019 accounts and two are “standard” exchange accounts.

I have 2 SIM cards in my phone, one with 3 UK and the other with Lycamobile in Ireland. I normally only use data from my UK Sim card but over the last couple of days I've been using data on the Lycamobile Irish SIM card and I discovered that when I'm using data on that card, the 2 Exchange 2019 accounts will not send or receive - I've attached a screenshot with the error. The other 2 exchange accounts work fine. (And the accounts synchronise fine if I’m using Wi-Fi on the phone.)

Emails work fine on my computer and 2 laptops.

I’ve tried installing another email app to my phone and the account then synchronises fine with the other app - so I don’t think it’s a problem with the SIM card / data but with Aquamail itself. I’ve tried installing one of the 2 accounts again on Aquamail, but it still doesn’t synchronise.

I can’t say if this is a new problem or has always been there, as I so rarely use data on the Irish SIM card.

Seems a bit puzzling! I’d be grateful for any suggestions as to how to fix this.

Many thanks

Cath