Author Topic: S/MIME support  (Read 2114 times)

sam20e

S/MIME support
« on: June 04, 2019, 07:03:15 am »
Hello,

Guys could you please confirm this - are you planning to implement S/MIME support or not? this is quite urgent matter. I've been emailing the support team and they are just giving very generic answers.

Now it's 2019 and most of our corporate emails are digitally signed. Without S/MIME support we are "unable" to read those emails.. So literally I'm unable to use Aqua Mail to check my office email.

I've installed Nine android email client and they have S/MIME feature and it's working great. So right now i'm using 2 email clients. Unless this is resolved within couple of weeks I will have to stop using Aqua mail and continue with Nine email client because I'd rather use 1 email client to manage all my emails.

Sam

mikeone

Re: S/MIME support
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 08:05:56 am »
"Unless this is resolved within couple of weeks... "

Although this useful improvement has been demanded by the users for a long time, it would be unlikely to be realized in the short term. But, who knows...

sam20e

Re: S/MIME support
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 09:18:12 am »
yea i know. it's been pending for years now. im so used to aqua mail but then again if its going to cause any inconvenience like this then no choice other than switching the mail client..