Author Topic: Different "sent" folders on phone and pc  (Read 2034 times)

mabo

Different "sent" folders on phone and pc
« on: June 03, 2019, 10:42:04 am »
Hi community,
I just realise that I have an additional sent folder on my aqua mail phone app. So basically I have a "sent" and a "Gesendet" folder which is the german word for sent. The "sent" folder is the same as the one on my PC and if I sent an email from my pc, it also appears in the sent folder on my aqua mail. The additional "Gesendet" folder is the one where emails sent from my phone are stored. I don´t have this folder on my PC. How can I merge these two folders and just set the one sent folder (which is on my PC AND on my phone) as the only one?

Thanks a lot for your help!

P.S. I´m running IMAP.

mikeone

Re: Different "sent" folders on phone and pc
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 09:17:03 pm »
Hi community,
I just realise that I have an additional sent folder on my aqua mail phone app. So basically I have a "sent" and a "Gesendet" folder which is the german word for sent. The "sent" folder is the same as the one on my PC and if I sent an email from my pc, it also appears in the sent folder on my aqua mail. The additional "Gesendet" folder is the one where emails sent from my phone are stored. I don´t have this folder on my PC. How can I merge these two folders and just set the one sent folder (which is on my PC AND on my phone) as the only one?

Thanks a lot for your help!

P.S. I´m running IMAP.
Please try this:

Long press on the Account name > Options and folders > Manage folders > tap on "Gesendet" > choose the very last entry "Sync mit Ordner Gesendet"

More information on the app's FAQ-page:
https://www.mobisystems.com/de-de/product-faqs/4-faq-3

Go to "How do I access server side folders?" near at the top.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 07:52:29 am by mikeone »

mabo

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 07:14:37 pm »
Dear mikeone,

thanks a lot for your reply! You solved my problem!  :) 8)

mikeone

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 12:29:50 am »
Dear mikeone,

thanks a lot for your reply! You solved my problem!  :) 8)
Fine, thanks for your feedback.