Author Topic: Tech support has vanished!  (Read 705 times)

Justin

Re: Tech support has vanished!
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2019, 07:36:17 pm »
The question was about a snoozing feature.

Your answer:
we have no guarantee that some of the next Android versions won't enforce new restrictions that would make our work worthless and we would have lost a lot of time. It's a gamble of investing resources and how long it would be working.
This is the risk of every app development.

Your answer sounds like there will not be any significant development for AquaMail app in future.

This is what users are concerned of. But it seems that you are confirming?

nadir husain

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2019, 09:10:02 pm »
@justin
"Your answer sounds like there will not be any significant development for AquaMail app in future.

This is what users are concerned of. But it seems that you are confirming?"

Very valid point. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens from here on out. At least @Michael  has assured us we wont be paying anything extra if we are already using the Pro version.

drjat

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2019, 10:05:17 pm »
For a major feature, I've seen a lot of requests for ActiveSync or PGP encryption. What do you guys think, any other alternatives?
I will happily PAY AGAIN if ActiveSync was available. I will also encourage several other colleagues in my organisation (NHS - UK) to use AquaMail.
I am grateful that you are paying attention to this forum

Michael Maslarov, MobiSystems

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2019, 06:45:04 pm »
I haven't said that there won't be major features coming. I was referring to cloud based features being introduced to Aqua Mail through workarounds.

@drjat thank you for the heads up.