Author Topic: Back Arrow?  (Read 2384 times)

M0710NM4N

Back Arrow?
« on: April 21, 2019, 10:41:07 pm »
Had to factory reset my phone and forgot to save my settings first and now I can't figure out how to get the back arrow I had up top. It's there when in a message, but I know I had it up there in other screens... like to get back to account page etc. I know I can use android back button but got use to always using the Aqua Mail one. Any help would be appreciated.

M0710NM4N

Re: Back Arrow?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 07:35:47 pm »
Nobody knows?  :'(

M0710NM4N

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 07:45:11 pm »
Wow... no help from her and no help from support after sending in a request for help. SMFH

mikeone

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 10:19:27 pm »
The "back arrow" is only visible in "Message view".

In "Message list" you will see the "Three stripes" to get the "Navigation drawer", in "Account list" is no icon in the upper left corner.

M0710NM4N

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 06:35:23 am »
The "back arrow" is only visible in "Message view".

In "Message list" you will see the "Three stripes" to get the "Navigation drawer", in "Account list" is no icon in the upper left corner.

Actually... I found the setting I was looking for. Uncheck "Navigation drawer" under Look and Feel and then you have a back arrow to return to the account screen. But thanks for replying. More than I can say about the support ticket that I've still never even gotten a response from. 😡

mikeone

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 12:46:07 pm »
Yes, it seems that the responsiveness (and also the quality) from the support team Is much worse since Kostya is no longer there, unfortunately!

Empathy and enthusiasm are lacking. Now it's just cold business 🤗