Author Topic: Forum access from app missing?  (Read 2567 times)

RavenSoft

Forum access from app missing?
« on: April 15, 2019, 06:55:24 pm »
Just like the title says, it used to be you could easily access the forum from the app. After the purchase they changed the link but that link still had a way to access to forum. Now lately it seems to be impossible to access the forum at all without Google searching the forum. Why has this been done and in case I'm blind can anyone show me where it's linked on their site now using HELP/FAQS/FORUM option. It's almost like they intend to kill off the forum to anyone but the many who already knew about it.

rasmith1959

Re: Forum access from app missing?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 07:48:05 pm »
Just like the title says, it used to be you could easily access the forum from the app. After the purchase they changed the link but that link still had a way to access to forum. Now lately it seems to be impossible to access the forum at all without Google searching the forum. Why has this been done and in case I'm blind can anyone show me where it's linked on their site now using HELP/FAQS/FORUM option. It's almost like they intend to kill off the forum to anyone but the many who already knew about it.
Wow, I never knew there was a forum for this awesome app until today and I've been using AquaMail for several years now.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk