Author Topic: persistent push problem since passing FCM  (Read 2317 times)

hpg38

persistent push problem since passing FCM
« on: March 25, 2019, 09:09:11 am »
Hello I explain my concern that is complex lol
As described in the title my telecom operator must be allergic to firebase cloud messaging because to have real push I had to take the latest version with API Google cloud messaging is 1.9.1.360.
as soon as I switch to a new one the push runs a few minutes then stops. It resumes and then stops again for 5 minutes times. All searches have been done (battery optimization stopped, in receipt of mail stop also optimization etc ...)
I tried everything and with my old mobile operator there was no problem.I am under android oréo 8.1 but my wife has the same worry under android 5.
If Kostya goes on this topic and can help me and anyone who has ideas ... thank you, -)
Ps: all versions from 1.10 to 1.19 have been tested.

phred

Re: persistent push problem since passing FCM
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 02:54:44 pm »
I don't think this is going to be much help, but it sounds to me that it's more a problem with your Internet provider than it is with the application.

hpg38

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 03:24:51 pm »
Yes I also think because for years I use Aqua, I never had a problem. My mobile operator can be a concern on this side...
I'm also trying to test by changing APN values for now without success.

hpg38

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 11:56:29 am »
for info I change my APN was in IPv6 because my ISP is switched to IPv6 but as there may be errors I went to IPv4 and v6 like that the phone can choose.Use Aquamail works better.
So I was able to upgrade little by little and everything works well up to version 1.17.0-1318. From the next version, the version 1.17.0-1324 the phone hangs on the push for several minutes and the 1.18 versions optimized for android oreo are worse because the least setting changed I have to restart the phone for he applies it and that works well otherwise blocking .... I think to stay in 1.17.0-1318 suddenly because at least it works well :)