Author Topic: Family library?  (Read 2166 times)

justposted

Family library?
« on: February 05, 2019, 07:08:04 am »
I use, and love, AquaMail on my phone and want to put it on my wife's now.

I see that it should be "eligible for family library", but I can't see it on my wife's family library app list. Many other apps are in there.

Can anyone confirm that this has/hasn't worked for them? If my wife would use any of the features then I'd happily pay for it again, but another $12 for checking a single account is something I'd rather avoid unless necessary.

Thanks.

mikeone

Re: Family library?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 06:44:53 pm »
Your wife could first try the free version of Aqua Mail...

phred

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 10:16:45 pm »
That looks like a very old screenshot. Based on the version number and number of downloads. And what I'm looking at on Google Play doesn't make any mention of Family Library.

justposted

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 04:51:46 am »
That screenshot was from last week, albeit on a PC. I've just taken another one, but on my phone this time. Google Play / Aqua Mail Pro / Read More, scroll down, and you'll see it.

Looks like nobody else has spotted this. I'll email support and see what they say.

justposted

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 05:23:57 am »
A happy ending to this story. AquaMail support sent me an unlock code for my wife's phone.

Top level service. I knew there was a reason I recommended everyone to use it! Well, mainly it's the privacy policy and UI, but I can now add customer service to that list.

Nadejda Fudulska, MobiSystems, AquaMail support

• Administrator
    • MobiSystems
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 02:58:54 pm »
Hi,

Thank you for your kind words.

Nadia